Phone: 206-457-2475 WA RE License #: 19757 WA GC #: EMERAHP850QD
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. Each occupant 18 years and older must provide a completed application. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a positive government issues ID and proof of adequate income (paycheck stub, tax returns, deposit slips, etc.).
Below are the criteria that the owner/agent will consider when approving applicants for tenancy:
- Applicant(s) able to to pay complete deposit, rent and any fees at time of lease signing
- Applicant(s) verifiable Income must be 2.5 times the amount of the rent
- Verifiable employment or source of income
- No excessive debt which may impact applicant(s) ability to pay rent
- Good credit history free of negative credit issues which may indicate an applicant is high-risk
- History of criminal activity which could negatively affect tenancy
- Positive rental history with no evictions
All applications will be considered and a decision will be made based upon the above criteria, regardless of Sex, Religion, Marital or Familial Status, National Origin, Sexual Preference, Age or Disabilities.
If your application is accepted, you will be required to pay an Hold Fee of $300 in order to hold the rental unit. This Hold fee is not a security deposit, but will be credited towards any security deposits that are due upon move-in. Before you will be able to move into the unit we must receive a signed Lease/Rental Agreement, first months rent and a security deposit. We may also require additional items before move in, which may include: last months rent, pet deposit and non-refundable fees.
In addition to rent, you will also be responsible for paying utilities, which may include: electricity, gas, water, sewer, garbage, telephone and cable.
Our occupancy allowance is as follows: (2) persons in a studio or one bedroom; (3) persons in a two bedroom; (4) persons in a three bedroom. Any exceptions must be approved by Owner/Agent.
We do not except re-usable or portable applications.